Monday, March 17, 2008

Goings on

Today my manager took me and a co-worker aside. I half jokingly said, "Are we in trouble?" We weren't but he told us that a few people had been laid off. We lost a member of our team in fact. I was slightly shocked. This girl had been working there for years. They just hired two new people so I figured those would be the first to go. Our manager assured us that the layoffs were complete, so there shouldn't be any more surprises.


Aside from that, living with my house guest has been a lot of fun. We cook together, do laundry together and we went to Santa Cruz yesterday to walk around the boardwalk. He's a lot of fun and all we do is laugh and talk shit. I have a feeling that he likes me more than just a friend, but I have to admit, its so cool to have a friend. He feels like the first new friend I've had in a long time.

No comments: