Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things you shouldn't do with your friend's brother

My roommate and I are getting along famously. In fact we spend almost 100% of our time together. The only time we don't is when we are both at work. We went to Monterey this weekend and we hung out in Cannery Row and went to Mass on Easter Sunday. It's like we are dating, but we aren't. Sunday night we came back from Monterey and we stopped at the store and got two bottles of red wine. We cooked ravioli and watched The Office as we drank wine. Before you know it, he's giving me a foot massage. Yeah, a foot massage is never just a foot massage, anyone who has seen Pulp Fiction knows that. After hours of this, we ended up making out. And then we had sex. It was drunken, half-hard sex. But sex nonetheless.


The next morning I told him, "I think last night was a mistake". To which he responded, "Okay". I thought it was going to be awkward the next day, but it totally isn't. He made me dinner, and we watched South Park while eating Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. In my heart of hearts, I really do like him. I'd like to think that was just a one-time thing, but I find myself wanting to kiss him sometimes. But on the other hand, I really enjoy our friendship. We laugh, we have fun, we talk about everything and we hang out all the time. I don't want to ruin that. I also don't want to hurt him. I'm pretty sure he'd want to date me if I gave him a chance. I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so confused. cant you call me for 5 minutes? fuck. and i totally predicted this like 4 entries ago. i think im going to become a pshcyic.