Friday, March 14, 2008

My Guest

For the last week, my friend's brother has been crashing in my living room on a queen size air mattress. Ever since he's been here, I've been up to almost 1:30 am every morning talking to him. I bought a tv and we've been laying out in front of the tv talking about everything. He's like a male version of me. He's so completely opposite from his sister that its hard to believe they are related. I think of his sister as the good angel on my shoulder. She's the type of girl who never does the stupid things I do. She found love fairly early, lost her virginity to him and married him. She doesn't judge anyone and sort of has a "live and let live" philosophy. Her brother on the other hand is like the little devil on the other shoulder. I already ride that line of behaving badly and I can tell this guy would push me over that edge. I can see myself being friends with him if he moves up here. I don't really want a roommate, but I have to admit its been nice having someone else around. It's also nice to have another straight guy friend in my life that's not trying to fuck me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's also nice to have another straight guy friend in my life that's not trying to fuck me."

i give it a few more days.

cherie said...

Oh don't get me wrong honey, he does want to fuck me. But I don't.

Anonymous said...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. hes obviously keeping you busy enough that you cant return a fucking phone call to your bff.