So, here are my resolutions this year:
- No more drinking and driving!-I've taken too many risks lately. Asking a cop for directions while drunk should have been the tipping point.
- Pick up two new craft hobbies and stick to them. (decoupage and sewing)
- Get to my goal weight by May. (still in progress)
- Make my bed every morning.
- Start or join a Latin Lit book club.
- Listen more and talk less. (this blog doesn not apply)
How often do people actually stick to their resolutions? Anyone want to share theirs?